Thursday, October 25, 2007

Assignment obout the unique island Cres & Losinj, Croatia.


Assignment about the unique islands of Cres & Losinj, Croatia (still in progress).

Those crazy island are the best I've seen, experienced, felt for my lifetime. They are the biggest islands in Croatia, yet with minimum population. Lots of great untouched nature, 11 (!!?) endemic unique orchids, 5 different types of oaks, lots of deers, mouflons, snakes (no poisons), clearest water you'll ever see in your life, clear air that makes you dream like a child .. And of course the most beautiful untouched beaches where you can run around naked 'cause there is nobody near .. Unbelivible experience !! Uf .. wish to be there right now .. When I got there first time, I saw really what life is all about .. You don't need much to be lucky .. and the time will come, or is here knockin' on our door where you'll have to pay big bucks for that silence I got there .. and belive me, you learn very fast to listen to perfect silence .. :))

Copyright Petar Kürschner jr.

http://www.lightstalkers.org/petar
http://www.artistrising.com/galleries/Petar_Kuerschner

No comments: